The road so far…
In July 2017, a Closed Alpha started giving 70 players the opportunity to test the game and all of its features. There was an update every Sunday with new features and improvements. Many of them were based on the player’s feedback. After five weeks, the Closed Alpha campaign ended successfully and I received a very positive feedback from the players.
In August, the first articles were published in online gaming blogs and magazines and the first videos were uploaded on YouTube. I used the feedback to improve the game further. Meanwhile, new features were added on a weekly basis including new events, new planetary missions, new spaceships, dungeons, …
Start of the Early Access campaign
On 29th September 2017, the Early Access campaign started successfully on Steam! Since then, a new content update was published every Saturday bringing new features, improvements and bug fixes.
First months of Early Access campaign
The first months of the Early Access campaign were very successful. Here is a list of some features that were added in the last months:
- 8 new spaceships
- 8 new weapon systems
- New rooms for spaceship customization like drone bays, drone boosters, guest rooms and prisons
- Story modes to create a unique story every time you play
- Mission system to receive missions from space stations and encounters in outer space
- Many useable items like Fake IDs, loot boxes, life-enhancing pills, weapon boxes, …
- Crew skill system
- Crew equipment like firearms, body armors and skill-enhancing jewelry
- More than 100 handcrafted dungeons filled with loot and enemies
- New galaxy objects like shipyards with the option to upgrade ships or jump gates to explore entire new galaxies
- New planetary missions like crash sites, medieval villages, jungles, ancient temples, smuggler outposts and scrapyards
- New enemies like dinosaurs, bears, wolves and aliens
- Item rarity (chance for uncommon, rare and epic items)
- Support for Steam features like Steam Cloud and Steam Achievements
- Tactical pause
- Support for 4k resolution
- Poll system to vote for new features
- Object highlighting
- Multi-selection and commands for your crew
New content updates are released on a regular basis with new game mechanics and features to increase the gaming experience. There will be an additional Story Line in early June and performance and visual upgrade in early July.
Do you miss something?!?
Many features and improvements were made based on the players’ feedback. Please let me know if you miss any feature in the game or if you found a bug!