With the upcoming alpha test phase next week, I spent the last days with optimizing the and testing code to further improve the performance and to make everything works smooth.
I also spent some time with looking for alpha testers. So far, I found several dozen people who are willing to test my game. I can’t wait for their feedback! ^_^
Today, I used some of my working time on updating the website. I updated the FAQs, added a full press kit and updated information in the legal notice section.
In the next days, I will add the few missing features and playtest the game by myself to make sure there are no major bugs before starting the alpha tests!